New fujifilm gf670 | review

fujifilm gf670
#fujifilm gf670

New fujifilm gf670 review

fujifilm gf670 - I am waiting for that moment where I obtain writers block as well as I rest in front of my screen for hrs while writing one sentence. One cam that caught my eye a couple of months ago was the Voigtlander Bessa III folding tool layout rangefinder cam. I saw it online as well as located out it took 120 film (medium format/larger negatives/better high quality) and also it allowed you to shoot in either 6X6 square style or 6X7 for also more adverse genuine estate.

Yes, this is film and also indeed it is medium style. That doesn't mean it is a large, heavy as well as cumbersome cam.

The Fuji GF670 comes with a constructed in 80mm lens that folds up removed from the electronic camera, similar to the old Voigtlander Bessa II. When I first saw an image of the video camera I believed it resembled a regular 35mm rangefinder on steroids!

content


After reviewing it as well as believing exactly how cool it would be to shoot one, I ended up ignoring it for a couple of months. One day I talked with my get in touch with at B&H Image as well as recognized they had the Fuji and Voigtlander variation of this electronic camera. As currently specified, the Fuji version is actually the same camera but is silver as well as marked with a lens that states "Fujinon" as opposed to "Heliar". From exactly what I understand and also after doing some excavating I discovered that these cams are the same, made in the exact same factory and also of the exact same high quality. They are made by Cosina in Japan. What is fascinating is the Voigtlander version is $2299 and the Fuji is $1899. If you select up the Fuji, a cost savings of $400. $1899 is a fair bit for a brand-new (non Leica) movie camera yet again, this is Medium Format and also it's a somewhat mobile, take anywhere electronic camera. ANDS ALSO, it is MEDIUM FORMAT!

For those that do unknown, Tool Style film offers you a much larger unfavorable than 35mm. You obtain much less grain, far better tonality, and also better information since of this. The data are richer, just like they are with medium style digital. This is movie and also with electronic MF sets running in between $20 as well as $40k, it virtually makes this GF670 look like a bargain. I desired to try one out as soon as and also for all as well as see what it was all around.

One electronic camera that captured my eye a few months back was the Voigtlander Bessa III folding tool layout rangefinder camera. One day I talked with my contact at B&H Picture and also realized they had the Fuji as well as Voigtlander version of this video camera. As already stated, the Fuji version is in fact the same video camera yet is marked and also silver with a lens that says "Fujinon" rather of "Heliar". From just what I understand as well as after doing some excavating I discovered out that these electronic cameras are the same, made in the exact same factory and also of the exact same high quality. $1899 is rather a little bit for a new (non Leica) movie camera but again, this is Tool Layout and it's a rather mobile, take anywhere cam.

thx u for visiting in the article New fujifilm gf670 | review (:

Comments